In every aspect, quality is important. Quality control means failure prevention in all areas of an enterprise.
When introducing a quality management system, we use existing structures of your business to help in minimizing time and costs.
We adjust to the management system of your business, not the other way around.
- implementation and maintenance of a management system (e.g. DIN ISO 9001:2015, 16949....)
- execute audits
- analysis of operational and organisational structure
- visual report of the actual situation in a process orientated view
- optimizing business processes using the Six-Sigma-Method
- assistance in the assessment of company policy, the strategic orientation and company aims
- organisation and integration of a performance measurement system using the BSC (Balanced Scorecard)
- evaluation of customer and employee satisfaction
- process orientated system audit
- product, procedure and process audits
- assistance in the initiating of a quality control system (Prototype, test planning, worker’s self evaluation, etc.)
- organization and realization of training workshops
- adjusting existing documentation
- support during and after the certification process
- certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001, VDA 6.1, TS 16949